Fire Tower’s range of services includes structural modeling, which provides comprehensive three-dimensional renderings of a structure and its specific components.
This process is especially valuable to our clients because timber frame components, and often SIP panels, are precut, making design accuracy and consistency vitally important to a timber framing project’s success.
Fire Tower achieves superior levels of accuracy by generating 3D models in the following formats:
- Axonometric sketches
Before a single piece of wood is cut, 3D modeling allows us to create vivid and meticulous renderings, floor plans, sections and elevations, in effect giving our clients a virtual walk-through of their finished structures.
See the Rewards
Reap the benefits
The benefits of Fire Tower’s 3D modeling services include:
- Conflict identification/resolution
- Spatial visualization/exploration of alternative framing concepts
- Creation/coordination of construction docs
- Coordination of connection details with fabricators/timber framers
- Automatic generation of CNC files for fabrication
- Efficient material tracking
- Take-offs facilitation
- Leveraged structural analysis